Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Hi

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hi

I started this blog because I like to talk but most of my pals are far away (except NF, Liz(ard), Bd, SFPP, BL, MT/MT, SC, etc.) But far too many are in different time zones for my liking. Also, now I have something to do while I'm at work. Ultimately, this is an easy way to keep others up to date on how things are going in my life, without any of us having to ever make any human contact what so ever. It's the joy of the computer age! (Can you feel the sarcasm?)

So you can check here every now and again and see what I typed. I'll try to use spell check.

That's all I have for now.
Suck it Trebek,
Mike

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Actually, this blog is about how awesome I am and how much you all love me.

Kiss my hand!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home