Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: What's the dealio?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What's the dealio?

I've been drinking so many Diet Mt. Dews that I've amassed quite a few free itunes songs. Unfortunately I can't figure out what to get. The thing is, if I actually like a group some, I'll just buy the CD. I kinda want to use the free songs to get songs I wouldn't normally pony up the money for. This reminds of a tape I once had. It was hip-hop or something and I got it from a tape deck at the apartments when I was once painting for Dan. I could never tell who it was. I brought it to B.L.'s one time and I think it's still in the radio on his boat. Man I wish I knew who that was.

And, since it's oh so close now, check this out, but beware the
power...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

The weapon of choice

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home