Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Friday Five 11/30/07

Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Five 11/30/07

I love food. It's usually my favorite thing to eat. The best thing about food is, not only is it delicious, but without it, you would die.
Michelle makes me food too, which is good, since as I already stated, I love food and I need food.

Five Awesomely Delicious Meals that Michelle makes for me, because she knows what's good for her (and what's good for me)
The order is not important

#1. Chicken(or Country) Fried Steak - It sounds weird but it's so good it makes me tear a phonebook in half.

#2. "Little Hat" Pasta stuff with pancetta, prosciutto, and peas - I eat this stuff so quickly, my stomach explodes!

#3. Chicken Pot Pie - There's no need to type anything about this awesomely delicious meal, so I won't even type this sentence you're reading.

#4. Pasta e Fagioli - This soup is so good I eat it until I stop.

#5. Corn Salsa - It's not the kind of stuff you'd eat on chips. It's got some heat to it, and nice with chicken and cool wheat beer.

Boner petite!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home