Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: 11/06/09: Friday Five

Friday, November 06, 2009

11/06/09: Friday Five

Pre-S. I know I can't count anymore...

Magnus Opum: Bands' best CDs (so far for some)

Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice (They Make Beer Commericals Like This is a close second)
Bjork - Vespertine <-- This one is probably my favorite of the bunch. Radiohead - OK Computer
Jimmie's Chicken Shack - Bring Your Own Stereo
The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Alice in Chains - Dirt
Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music...Songs from the Vacitan Gift Shop


That's about all the bands I have all or most of their albums. Most other bands I like I only have a few albums or only buy the songs I like.

Suck it Trebek,
Mike

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Minus the Bear one upped themselves with their newest album OMNI

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home