Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: May 19

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

May 19

The date of my exam is paradoxical for me. On one hand, I wish I had more time to study. There's so much information that could be on the exam, and only 40 measly questions, which means, some obscure thing I studied for about 2 out the total 400+ hours could show up in 2 questions, and it's possible that getting those two questions wrong is the difference between passing and failing.
But, I'm also glad to see the end of all this studying and stress. Plus,
Episode 3 opens then and I'm very excited about that. dMANb needs to let me know when I should bring my spoon and vader over to watch more from the CDs. Plus part 2, I'm buying a new guitar then.

Anyway, then I can relax a little.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

More coolness

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home