Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Dog turd

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dog turd

Immeasurable and unknown are the requests to cease the obtainment of knowledge strictly for the purpose of displaying loosely a marginal grasp of concept and understanding. My desires lie wholly and unequivocally on emotional insistence of which my energies be spent with pen to paper such that my lips might grace your ears, and perhaps most importantly, your imaginations, with accounts of wonder, amazement and perils unidentified to us in our ordinary lives. Solemnly, I yearn the capability to prohibit the prerequisite of fiscal responsibility. How I long for the days in-between then and now to move in haste. This is the end I arduously engage in. I pledge this to you.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Send your Moon Pie Memory to Emily Blejwas IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS: typed so nicely:

what the hell?

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

I used big words to describe my feelings. Maybe a few appropriate placed commas would have made ti more clear, but my grammar stinks.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home