Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: The nothing is coming.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The nothing is coming.

Vacation is 9 days away. I can't wait. I will relax, and write stories and hunt buffalo in the nude.


I think I'm most looking forward to nothing.

Really. Nothing.

Doing nothing. Watching nothing. Thinking about nothing.

It'll be great. I'll wake up in the morning wearing nothing. Then I'll go for a jog, because everyone knows, the three most important days of the year to actually exercise are the first three days of vacation. I'll try to find a busy road to run the wrong way on, running inside of the white line, and crossing streets without looking. That's fun stuff.

I plan on not planning anything for vacation, but since I planned on that, I actually let myself down. I hate it when I'm actually able to do as I planned, which was to not plan, but since I did plan on not planning, I actually wasn't able to do as I planned. Geez... good thing I wasn't planning on thinking.

Maybe I'll play golf too. I like golf. Golf is a fun sport.

I like chips.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home