Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Merry Christmas

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Santa got ran over by my grandma when he was leaving the mall after that lady groped him up. Now who will stalk me, and know when I'm asleep and when I'm awake?

This year is a bit different than the passed few since we have Logan around. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good this year. He didn't clean his room once. He threw food on the floor, barfed on the new carpet, and he's constantly ripping magazines apart and spreading them around the house. He got into my CDs at least three times and repeatedly throws Michelle's decroative rabbit on the floor. And at least once a day he opens the drawer in the kitchen where the ziplocks bags are and tosses every single one on the floor. I told Santa to put Logan on the naughty list and to not bring him anything. I'm not sure Santa got the letter though. I don't think he got any of my other letters. All I've really wanted for Christmas for the passed 5 years is a Martin D28. So far, no guitar. Santa you turd.

I'll end this message with a short, politically correct holiday poem,

Felix's nada dad,
Felix's nada dad,
Felix's nada dad,
for sparrow on yourself felix's dog.

Oh deer and wholly knight, piece two ewe. Prey for joy and good thymes four awl.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home