Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Happy Birthday Mom

Friday, June 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday. She turns 437. She's seen it all - from the birth of this nation to the first man on the moon, to the colonies on Mars. What a fascinating life she must have lived so far.

She never did learn how to read. But in her day, a woman's place was in the kitchen, making dinner. In the photo below my dad is trying to teach her to read. The funny thing is, my dad can't read either! They're looking at Chilton car repair manuals!

Where are my teeth?

The best thing about her birthday is that I get to go out to eat tonight at a fancy pizza place. I'm going to drink a Guinness. She'll probably ask for a picture menu.

Yummy yum!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ticharu typed so nicely:

happy birthday mom! I love birthdays! I bet 400 was a pretty big celebration.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Hey!!!!!! I don't have that many wrinkles!!!Mom

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home