Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Where was Circa Survive when I had free iTunes songs from drinking so much Diet Mountain Dew?

Friday, June 10, 2005

Where was Circa Survive when I had free iTunes songs from drinking so much Diet Mountain Dew?

Where were they?

This is the kind of of crap I usually don't listen to (but I like The Mars Volta and a few At The Drive-In songs). I wish I had free songs left, because I don't want to pay for this music, but I think I might kind of like it.

What is wrong with me?

By Autumn's end, I'll own a drumset again, and I'll stop listening to this crappity crappy crap.

(That was for Drejwas...you buttmunch)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

I've found enough for free already at their website. What do you think of them?

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home