Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: A new guitar

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A new guitar

Last night I played my newest guitar until about 12:30. As you may or may not know, I've named every guitar I've ever owned, a practice that began with Chico.
  • Thaddus (R.I.P.)
  • Chico (retired)
  • Ned (retired)
  • Leroy
  • Harold
  • Wharf Holdings
  • Cederic (yes...there is an extra syllable in there!)

Usually names just come to me. I play the guitar for a few days and then I think of a name. So far, this guitar has no name. Any ideas?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

No. Harold nickname, don't ask me why, is Hector, which is Spanish for Henri, which is French for Henry. I was possibly thinking of something starting with an 'S'.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Actually, Luthor sounds pretty good. It might a little too similar to Leroy though, and he might get jealous. I still need to think about it some more.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home