Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: I married a crazy person

Friday, June 17, 2005

I married a crazy person

The house will be home to my drum set

The closing on the house we bought is July 28. Eleven years before that, my wife and I went on our first date. We'll probably be moved in and settled by mid-August. We might even invite you over some time soon after that, but please, don't bring any wine.


I'm going to set up a bench so I can drink beers and watch the sunset

The whole process is a bit stressful. I want to punch someone in the face. So does Michelle. I keep telling her to not let it be me that she punches.

She keeps telling me to eat heathly foods. She is crazy. I fear for my safety.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Scheiße!

I hit delete by accident. I meant to say, I figured out a way to post pictures I took on the blog! Whoopie! Send me money.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Mike, the house looks great!!!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home