Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: A new cat for us!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A new cat for us!

Meouch...

We got a new cat. He was free, though not as lively as Milan was. Oh, well, you can't have it all. We love our new cat. We've named him Sleepy.

He hasn't eaten too much so far, but that's all right. We haven't even set up the litter box yetwe're hoping we can just put that off until we move into the the house.

The thing is, this cat is totally lazy. I swear to God, I kicked it in the head this morning and it didn't even move. And man, so much for feline hygiene, this cat smells bad!

Michelle wants to let it sleep in the bed next to us, but I'm all like, "This thing is worst than the devil kitty we used to have."

I think we're going to drop this one off at the farm too.

Oh well.

11 Comments:

Blogger Ticharu typed so nicely:

I coughed up a furrball laughing so hard, Mike, pretty depraved humor man, that's excellent. What's the story, did you doctor the photo, or did you place the sign by the dead cat?

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Mike, you are one sick person!!!!!! That isn't even funny. Mom

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

i like chips

8:19 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Aunt Joan? Is that you?
ha ha!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

I bought a cd, Brian Jonestown Massacre, I like it, it rocks in an Oasis meets 60's psychedelia sort of way. I am not Brent. I love your new cat. Where can I get one? Did you check out the Silicon Valley Kung-fu movie yet? It was so funny, And to quote you, "I laughed until I stopped". Oh by the way it is good to see another leave insurance for Investment Banking, though it does not seem like you left your current employer?

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

I Like Chips Too

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Mike,
Sleepy is my cat. He ran away. He doesn't run very fast. Please put him outside so he can come home.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

familyguy,
He is outside. He's been there for a three days now. He smelled too bad to keep inside.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

chips rock

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

I got the picture from ebaumsworld.com. He all sorts of crazy things there. Sometimes though, I think he just updates on Friday with filler if he doesn't get enough good stuff.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

what the heck are all of you talking about??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home