Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Happy Pi Approximation Day

Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy Pi Approximation Day

Today is Michelle's birthday. She's as old as me for 139 days. Then it's my birthday.
(You can get me an American Fender Fat Strat in sunburst brown. )

Tonight we're going to a comedy show to celebrate her special day. Did you know that today is also Liberation Day in Poland? On this day, everyone in Poland uses their Liberator.


Tomorrow we're having cake and ice cream. Michelle loves Polish ice cream. Below is a picture from her birthday party last year.

Yummy

I gave her the necklace she's wearing.

Plus, my drums are in Kansas, and my cymbals are arriving today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Michelle,
Sometimes you forget how beautiful you really are.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Michelle - I definitely love the hair style -- but you might want to start shaving your hands...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home