Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: ROAR, BITE, SCRATCH

Friday, October 31, 2008

ROAR, BITE, SCRATCH

Lately, I can't stop listening to the sound of animals fighting. The snarling, the growling, the gnashing of teeth.

I find something soothing in all the ruffled feathers and torn fur.

It's probably due to the wildlife encroaching on my tamelife. Some f@#%$!* squirrels and chipmunks ate through my garage door! Little bastards.

We got some of them back by "gettin' all rednecky" on them.

Three chipmunks even got into the bucket we store bird seed in (which is in the garage). Apparently they didn't like each other very much, and one of them ate the others in their face until they died. The animal cruelty this one chipmunk displayed was appalling to me, so I had an associate of mine bust a cap in his ass.

All in all, we've finally got enough varmints to have that pot luck dinner I've been promising. Look for the invite in the mail soon!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Dad said - Chipmunks in butter with a touch of garlic and little basil, with cowslips and fiddle heads on the side, yummy. The problem is that they're so damn small you need 47 of them just for a snack.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home