Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Law & Order: SUV

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Law & Order: SUV

Michelle and I got a new SUV about a month ago.

Since no one wants an SUV right now, the price was just right. Of course, we were worried about the fuel economy and the rising cost of gas. But then, I realized that the SUV gets the worst MPG when it's sitting there at stop signs and red lights. So now, we just run them.

But I still worried about what to do when/if we get stuck in traffic or behind someone.

I know I could lay on the horn or try to drive over the curb, but that wouldn't be quite enough. So I put some big tires on it and now we just drive over other cars.

Vroom! vroom!

It's great, we get like 18 miles per gallon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home