Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Build it Smaller

Friday, October 24, 2008

Build it Smaller

I'm a fairly creative person. One time, I invented hammers by punching nails into wood.

The point is that I like things which I find likable. Like country fried steak, Stars Wars, and crotchless panties.

Anyway, when I was younger, a friend of mine had a sheet wrapped around like 10,000 LEGOs. (Properly, the pieces are called LEGO bricks, or more properly, LEGO elements, but everyone just calls them all LEGOs, so I will too.)

I still like LEGOs. I'm sure I have more than 10,000 now, but not wrapped up in a sheet. Because I'm OCD, I have them neatly sorted and in labeled bins. (I can't really be serious, can I?)

I like finding interesting ways to use bricks, especially when it's not their intended use. (Think, band camp...)

One site I stumbled upon is htp://www.LEGOupmybutt.com. It looks uncomfortable.

But seriously, I like when people find neat ways to build cool things with LEGOs, like these things here:

THING1
THING2
THING3
THING4


That's why I really like this person's blog:

http://microbricks.blogspot.com/

Microscale LEGO modeling requires a great deal of creativity, skill, and intelligence, equivalent to repairing an airplane, managing a country club, killing Iraqi insurgents, playing fiddle for the Fort Worth hoedown band, or whatever it is that Bob does (something to do with getting stuff hard).

You should look at that blog if you want to.

Suck it Trebek,
Mike

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

The Old Grouch said - Hmmmm? You in crotchless panties brings a vision to mind that makes my head hurt.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

It's not nearly as comfortable as you'd imagine.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home