Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Heat Index

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Heat Index


So, today it's going to be 97° F. But with the humidity it's going to feel like 100° F. I just can't stand it. If it was going to be 97° F and feel like 97° F, then I think I could handle it, but those extra 3° F are going to be tough, because I will definitely be able to feel the difference especially when it's that hot. Too bad I have to leave work early today to play golf...um...I mean, network.
(sarcasm throughout)


Luckily, it's supposed to cool off for moving day.


So the drums arrive today, but I probably won't get a chance to set them up until Saturday. I got the cymbals last week and did the math. Since I called them to place the order, (rather than placing it on-line), I received an extra package free of charge. In the end I figure I got about $130 (based on their prices) worth of stuff for free, by buying the package and asking the salesguy about these "other cymbals I read about in the reviews."

Now I need a drum throne and a double bass drum pedal.
Click here to see what I want, and when you know my new address, send it to me.
You're the best!

Thanks.




4 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

You can use my Joe DiMaggio rookie card too. That would make it sound totally sweet, and by totally sweet, I mean really awesome - awesome enough to kick Moses across the room! Man, I'm totally pumped, I'm going go punch a fish right in the mouth.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

No kicking Moses across the room. I would have to beat you with a plastic spoon! and the other one, watch the mouth me

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ticharu typed so nicely:

It's got to get over 80 for me to have a hot shower, which doesn't happen all that much up here, but 100 degrees sucks any time. I'd rather have 30 below... I think. At 30 below I have to burn half a tree just to wash my hands in warm water.
Hey, I'm jealous, wish I had space for a drum kit. I got a bass yesterday though, so I'm half a rhythm section now.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Ha ha! Asillomar got yelled at for swearing. What a potty mouth.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home