Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Office Work Shenanigans

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Office Work Shenanigans

At my company, Megalo*Life, we offer all the employees a flu clinic.
I have no idea what the clinic is, but I bet a lot people went to it. It ran over the course of 3 days last week. There are still signs around the building with a number to call for information. I'm tempted to call it and see what they say. I imagine it would go something like this:

THEM: Hello?

ME: Hi. I'd like to get some information about the the flu clinic at Megalo*Life.

THEM: You missed the clinic. It was last week.

ME (sobbing) : I missed the clinic!? What am I going to do?

THEM: I'm sorry sir.

ME: Sir?! I'm a woman!

THEM: Uh...

ME (on the verge of weeping openly) : I just have a deep voice.

THEM: I'm so sorry ma'am.

ME (now crying into the phone) : Why are there signs up all over the building? Now I'm going to get the bird flu. You know, my husband's so worried about the bird flu, last week he had me get rid of our pet bird.

THEM: I'm so sorry to hear that, but...

ME (interrupting) : Well, it was a nice Thanksgiving at least.

THEM: I don't see what that has to do with it, oh...no way...

ME: Look why are they misleading us with all these signs? Now I'm going to have to go to my doctor.

THEM: I'm sorry, I just wish you had called last week.

ME: I'm going to sue you.

-----------------------------------

Today I might actually post twice. Yesterday I took pictures of my electric guitars, so if I have the time, I'll post them on the blog. You must be so psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home