Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Rhyme of the Ancient Actuary

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rhyme of the Ancient Actuary

So, it's still raining outside, but there's no water in the building here at work.
I've composed a little poem about it:

Water, water everywhere, and all the bathrooms stink.
Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

Apparently, a water main broke outside, and now the building has no water. This equals no flushable toilets, which leads to stinky poo poo filled bathrooms. Someone actually used the sink on the 3rd floor.

I'm glad I have some hand sanitizer or else, I'd have to eat my lunch with dirty hands. Wait, I do that anyway.

On an unrelated note: Someday soon, I'll put some pictures of my guitars and me and the guitars I want up on this blog.

It'll be very, very freakin' awesome.

12:31 PM ET Update:
The water main has been repaired, they do not have to close the office. Most people booed, one person clapped, and was subsequently beaten to death.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Can I just tell you how upset I am about not being able to go home now that they fixed the water main break. uhg! We only had 5 more minutes and they would have sent us all home. I mean really since when does the town workers ever get a job done early. What the heck. I had already started planning out what I was going to do for the rest of the day. Now my attitude sucks and I just want to scream. aaahhhgggg!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Me too. There honestly was someone clapping off in the distance. What an asshole.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

If you worked in a school system they would have sent you home right away because its not safe for kids. I guess they don't care about adults.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home