Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Halloweener

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloweener

So, Michelle and I carved some pumpkins up for Halloween.

Starving Children Could have eaten these instead

Then we set them up along the driveway to scare off any trick-or-treaters.
First this one.
Go Away!

Then this one.

I said,Beat it

And finally, this one.

You stupid kids.

It didn't work though. There were 327.59 children that came trick-or-treating to our house. Here are some of the scariest.

This thing almost bit my hand off!

Or this one...

This was in my soup.

Boy, those kids must have really ugly parents!

Anyway, almost all the candy is gone thanks to the last batch of teenagers to show up. Now I won't get anymore cavities!

Coming Soon: My Ultimate Guitar Collection post!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Everyday I go to this blog to read some witty and entertaining comments but for 10 days there have not been any comments. This Blog is beginning to be not so good anymore.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Paul Blanchard? Didn't you get caught twice at Granby Gorge, and both times you looked different?

And your comment was on 11/9 so for only 9 days there were no comments. You can't count and you're a math teacher! (10/31 doesn't count because that's when I posted the prior post.)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home