Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Happy New Year Mo' Fo'

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year Mo' Fo'

Word to your mother.

Things are starting to settle down after the holidays. Pretty soon I'll post INSTRUMENTS: PART 3! Don't tell Michelle, but I think I'm going to get a Ukelele. I can get one pretty cheap (under $50).

Have you seen the other blog we have (not me and my other personalities, at least, we don't think so.)

www.thingsoverheard.blogspot.com

It's all about stupid, funny, wierd, whatever, things we hear people saying. Sometimes they are funnier to actually hear, and not as funny to read. Sometimes the headline makes the thing overheard even funnier, like this one: here.

If you think you overhear stupid, funny, wierd, whatever, things and would like to join that blog, let me know.

Okay folks, it's time for me to hit the shizzle on the nizzle, whatever that means.

Welcome to the world little Stan! Szczęśliwy Dzień urodzenia!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home