Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Brew For You? No actually it's for me

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Brew For You? No actually it's for me

I'm actually brewing a batch of oatmeal stout as we speak. Of course, we is me and my imaginary friend Jubei since I'm not actually speaking to you. That's the beauty if a wireless network and a notebook computer. In the background, Béla Fleck and the Flecktones pick away at Cheeseballs in Cowtown and Michelle curses at the duraflame as she tries to get a fire started.

It's actually easier than I thought it would be to keep the speciality grains steeping at around 150°.

The other day, Gordon stopped by for the first time. He makes a nice oatmeal stout. Better than any I've tasted so far. He checked out my brewing stuff and was pleased. He doesn't know it yet, but he's in my secret club, The Darth Vader and Batman Brewing Club™. Nate might be invited to join too if he stops being a jerky and not going to the movies with me. Plus, Dan is a member too. I am the leader though, because I am so cool and not nerdy. Coincidently, who would win a fight between Darth Vader and Batman? Chuck Norris would.

My other batch is about 1.5 weeks away from unveiling itself and all it's glory upon the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home