Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: This Holiday Life

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This Holiday Life

This Holiday Life is a 4 piece indie label band from Encinitas, California, which is the "Surfer's Paradise on San Diego's North Coast"

I'm not sure what kind of music this. It's sort of alternative, rock, a little janglely and kind of classic, but not quite. I guess I don't really care. I just like to listen to it.

To be honest, I've only listened to the free songs that are available on the internet, but I do have to say, it's pretty good. I personally like the songs Don't Stand Up, Digital, and Firefly the best so far.

Their site is www.thisholidaylife.com.

Give them a listen at purevolume, (www.purevolume.com/thisholidaylife) or at myspace (www.myspace.com/thisholidaylife)

Peace out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Hey, our new record, The Beginning of the End of the World, comes out Tuesday October 30th. Check it out!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home