Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

First off, happy birthday Damien, you fat pig.


Second off, here's a poem I wrote for my sweetie for Valentine's Day:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Make me some breakfast,
Or I'll kill you.

Hey, I'm just kidding,
I love you too much.
I wouldn't kill you over breakfast,
But I might over lunch.

You caught me again,
I was just making fun.
But if I don't get my dinner,
You damn well better run.

Okay, no more joking,
You I'd never hurt.
At least I don't think so,
Let's see what's for dessert.

The End

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

If you lay one hand on that gal I will personally smack you in the head and hit you with the plastic spoon!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Which "gal" are you talking about? Who said it was about Michelle?

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

who else would be nice enough to make you breakfast, lunch and/or dinner?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

My imaginary friend Teven.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home