Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Hide and Seek

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hide and Seek

Since I am so worldly and I have traveled the Earth and Space millions of times in my imagination, I figured I should share some of the experiences with my friends (and the other readers of this blog.)

The process began years ago when I started writing stories. I have lots of ideas, I just need to actually finish committing one of them to paper (I should say, my hard drive, not paper.)

I have plan, so please don't dismay.

Before I get through with the multitude of fantastic adventures that dwell in my mind, I figured I could point you in the direction of some pretty good things that already exist.

These things can be found in my other blog, which is linked to on the sidebar. (You'll see
'My OTHER Blog' right above the hockey info.) NOW DEFUNCT, but the stuff is on this blog, look at the sidebar.

I'm going to pace myself and try to share something new once a week. Sometimes, it might be more or less frequent though. Hopefully, at some point, I'll stumble across something you find interesting, cool, jive, wiggity whack, or whatever the positive term is now-a-days.

This isn't intended to take the place of the interesting places to visit section of the sidebar, but there could possibly be some overlap in the future. We'll see.

Squeeze it easy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Let me know when you find something interesting for me to read.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

I don't know who you are, so how can I let you know. Assface.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home