Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: I rock

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I rock

So, remember last week when I typed about the best guitar players ever. Do you? Well I do. It was one of the best moments in my life.

Some dookie thought I was wrong about Eddie Van Halen, but who really cares, when I was totally wrong about me. I should have put me in the top tier, just like I said in my comment to myself.

Click to enlargen my metal!!

That's right: I got 100% of the notes right for Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the We Suck. It was only on medium difficulty, but still pretty cool, considering I did again on My Name is Boners by Weezer.

Click to make this picture bigger.

Plus, the chicks I was when I played guitar were pretty hot for cartoon characters.

Holy Diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea, oh what's becoming of me. Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean,....               WTF? What was Dio talking about?!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Honestly I don't remember when you typed last week's comment but I do remember reading it.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

you are so right.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home