Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Internet traffic

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Internet traffic

So I have this idea. I'm going to try and see how many people will send me $1.
$1 is not that much to spare, especially for a good cause, such as stuff I want. Plus, it is still the season the giving. All I need to do is get one million people to read my blog and then get them to send me $1. Then my charity will be completely funded for now.

Tell all your friends about it!

First though, I need to drum up some traffic on my blog, so I've decided to fill my blog with some inconspicuous buzzwords to see if that helps get more people to visit.

You probably won't even notice them.

HOT COLLEGE CO-EDS!!


Unforunately, I don't have the talents of the naked chef Jamie Oliver, who cooks hot dishes for men and women. Or male scientists like Edison or Bell, both who lead to enhancement of communication in this world. Or even a world leader, like Obama, who gets excited about helping people all the time so they can obtain freedom from pirates while shipping oil around the persian gulf.

This might be a little harder than I first thought, man.


Suck it Trebek.


PS. STAR WARS BOOBS FREE GAS GREAT PRICES LIMITED EDITION

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home