Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Thanks

Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks

Thanks to you for giving me presents for Christmas. My favorite thing is what you gave me. I really appreciate it.

Please note that there are still a few things not crossed off my list, and since new year's is right around a corner, there are plenty of great things you can still get me as a new year's day present.

It would totally suck if I didn't get all I asked for, especially since I was so good this year, and I fed all of you on Christmas day, or on Logan's birthday party, or at Bob's since I made the mac and cheese this year.

Speaking of sucky things, the Thrashers are totally crappy. Not really a newsflash since they have always been below average. At least they've won more games than the Detroit Cry-ins.

I'm mildly disappointed that the Patriots lost the tiebreaker against the Dolphins. Both teams are 11-5, both are 4-2 in the AFC east, and both are 10-3 against similar opponents, but one of the Pats' losses was against the Chargers whereas the Dolphins lost to the Chiefs - meaning the Dolphins were 8-4 against the AFC while the Pats were 7-5. Oh well. I'll always have that 18-1 season to fondly remember...

S.I.T.
(text for "Suck It Trebek")

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home