Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Ouch

Monday, August 08, 2005

Ouch

Painting and moving things really makes my back sore. In the condo, everything was on the same floor, now I'm going up and downstairs multiple times a day. I've already lost 1 billion pounds since we've moved in. The dining room is really starting to look nice. I hope we can get the walls painted before we visit Capt. Penniman.

Last night, we got our first taste of living in the wild wilderness. The power went out around 7:30 PM and was out for almost 2 hours. Good thing we have a grill to cook dinner on. We had steak tips and cucumber salad. It was pretty scary being outside in the darkness of night, cooking delicious smelling food. Then a bear came out of the woods, looking to eat my dinner. He must have been between 50 and 600 pounds and between 12 inches and 8 feet tall. I had to fend him off with my in-depth knowledge of kung fu. The worst thing is, he ate one of the skewers of beef. But there was three was Michelle and I still got one each, and later on when the power came back on, the bear came in and had a few beers with us.

I found a new comic named
F Minus. So far, I've found it to be hit or miss, some days are very funny, others are only mildly amusing if that.


Darryl gets his revenge

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

I guess this entire half of the town was out of power last night. Hmmm...the bear: well you could make yourself a bearskin guitar strap.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Actually the power was out only about an hour. After the bear left your place he came here and had some ice cream. He said you were stingy with your beer and wouldn't let him have more.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Actually, I was starving last night so my plan to get food it to knock out a power line and dress up as a bear to steal food. Next time I like my steak tips medium rare.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Wait a minute man.

Asillomar,
Your cat is cooking you baked Ziti, with Pinot Grigio? Shouldn't he be using red sauce and pasta, not wine for that dish?
I find that hard to believe now.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home