Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Quicker Update

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quicker Update

Well, maybe...

I stumbled upon Hal Sparks' band. It was called metal where I first saw it (www.wikipeda.org) but it's more like popular rock music. I have to admit, despite being a typical Hollywood-type, he actually sings pretty well. And he solos too. Not too shabby for Hollywood. I bet Keanu Reeves...is....mad. (I was trying to type like Keanu acts, but I just can't do it poorly enough.)

Also, today is Rachel Ray's birthday. Normally, I wouldn't think she's too smokin', but man, the cover of her new cookbook is sweet, and by sweet, I mean, totally tent-esque.

Sweet Muffin

The cookbook is called, "How to Cook Liver Steamed Brussel Sprouts and still get your meat and potatoes man to eat them."

It's flying off the shelves. I own four copies myself.

That's all for now. I guess it wasn't quicker afterall.

Smell ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home