Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: This post has no flow

Sunday, January 28, 2007

This post has no flow

I don't understand why everyone sends e-mail chain letters as attachments. If the words aren't there when I open the initial message, I most often hit delete. Which is really quite a shame. Who really knows what goodness the message might be sending. Hell, the other day I got an chain e-mail that Mother Theresa started in 1952! I didn't even think she did that sort of thing or that the internet and e-mail were around back then. Damn, Al Gore is older than I thought.

I noticed Michelle ordered some things from some places.

I see the confirmation e-mails in the in-box, among the chain letters about dying children and Hail Marys. I guess her new job is spending my money.

Some guy bought my old couch, i.e. MY old couch, for $150 and I told Michelle I need the money for important things like a new electric bass, or maybe candy and Batmen, but she says it's going towards the bill on the new couch she already bought that magically appeared at MY house (yeah, I'm borrower #1, technically the bank still owns my house) when I got home from work one day. (That was a long sentence.) I work and she eats Bon Bons all day.

I think she's been watching Oprah or some other daytime talk show. All hope I had of her one day getting off her ass again is gone now. Sheesh...

Gretchen Memorys is really beautiful, one day you'll see. And the Oilers won 4-3 so I can to bed now, but just who the fuck is Erlend Øye?

I think the worms in my head are finally starting to take majority control. Send transmission from the One Armed Scissor.

Hey, some advice if you want to be a better person: Don't steal pictures of your new football from other people's websites.

One time, at band camp, someone wrote me an e-mail and signed it with "piece." Piece of what? I still wonder...it keeps me awake at night. I was going to sign-off this post with that very word, but opted for something different.


Go Away.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

I would let the bank keep it.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home