Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Late Tuesday

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Late Tuesday

Late Tuesday is a three piece, all female band from Bellingham, Washington- a coastal city about 15 miles south of Vancouver, BC. Amidst, the folk-esque, pop rock music, the three ladies harmonize beautifully. While it's nothing special, there is a quality to their songs that makes them easy to listen to, and even enjoyable.

Some reviews claim they sound like the Indigo Girls. I really have no idea about that, but I do know that these chicks actually look like women (i.e. no mullets) and they're not even that bad looking at that.

They offer up some songs to listen to and download for free from there website, http://www.latetuesday.com/.

Apparently they play with a backup band, and every song I've heard offers more instruments than just guitar and piano (which the ladies play themselves.)

Their latest albums were released on the BlueTree Records label. I know some of their songs are available for purchase from iTunes, but I'm not sure if they are for sale at any of the record stores around the Northeast.

I think that a few of the people who might read this post would appreciate their music. They are worth checking out at least.

Seacrest, Out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home