Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: The Thrashers win the pennant

Friday, April 06, 2007

The Thrashers win the pennant

Today was a nice day.

At work, we reviewed earnings and things were well. Reserves looked good and interest credited was appropriate. It was nice.

Also, I discovered a novel way to obtain a premium exclusion amount for Meglo*Financial Group's consolidated investor financial supplement as it pertains to claim annuities. It was nice.

Then, after work, I beat up my boss in the parking lot. It was nice.

At home, I attempted some problems for my upcoming exam. I completed more per hour than I need to during the actual exam and got a sufficient number correct. It was nice.

After that, I drank some cream stouts and watched the Thrasher's beat the Whalercanes. It was nice.

Then, I watched the Florida Panthers beat the Tampa Bay Lightning, effectively clinching the division for the Thrashers. It was nice.

Then Logan pooped all over Michelle. Not me.

All in all, it was a nice day.

Good night.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Instead of the line about Logan pooping on Michelle (which is a total farce), I first had this:

Then I hired a hooker and killed her. She's buried in my backyard.

Michelle made me change it.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

I read your blog. It was nice.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Damn right

8:20 PM  
Blogger Send your Moon Pie Memory to Emily Blejwas IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS: typed so nicely:

I talked to Michelle, much nicer than Mike.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home