Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Firday Five

Friday, June 15, 2007

Firday Five

Ha ha ha...

Damn...that's some funny ship. A real knee slapper.

Word. You know that this blog is all about what I'm always doing sometimes. (Right now, I'm stratching myself and typing with only one hand.) Back to two hands.

But I wonder if all three of you actually read the blog because I type funny stuff.

Anyway. On Fridays, I'll post a list of five things. This way you'll always know that I'll update the blog at least once a week.

PS. Some Fridays I won't post a list of five things, but I'll try to do it most Fridays. And I'll spell Friday correctly in the title next time too.

Since today is Friday, I figured I'd start today.

The order is almost always meaningless, unless it isn't.

Five songs by musicians you likely haven't heard off that may be worth a listen if you might like that sort of thing:

- Cat Power -The Greatest
- The Fall of Troy-Cut Down All the Trees and Name the Streets After Them
- This Holiday Life-Firefly
- Imogen Heap-Headlock
- Coulter-Delta (Hold and Fix)
- Tin Hat Trio-Happy Hour (comes in a close sixth)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home