Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Public Service Announcement<span style="font-size:55%;"> (You're welcome)</span>

Friday, April 27, 2007

Public Service Announcement (You're welcome)

My pet rock was acting up, so I threw him through the window. And, guess what, he freaking worked just fine. Sunabitch...

But seriously though. I have heard that some pets were getting sick and stuff, so I looked around to find some food that was safe to feed my pet rock. I found some, but you need to call to order. I'm not sure how expensive it is, but the call is free so you can get some information.

Please call 1-800-MY-PUPPY for safe food.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Thank you, and what's the rock's name?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Biby,
Thanks for spamming my comments, assmunch.

Have a nice day.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home