Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Friday Five 6/29/07

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Five 6/29/07

My iPod has over 3,000 songs in it. That's like 192 hours worth of music. I usually listen to it at work, since: a) The lady next to me talks very loud and all day long, and; b) I work about 192 hours a day.

Right now, I'm listening a song called Just Kickin' Like A Wild Donkey. It's okay.

I have a lot of different kinds of music on there from classical, jazz, real heavy metal, awesome, and even a little bluegrass.

I have a lot of favorites, but only a few real favorites. The thing is, some of my favorite albums aren't always by my favorite bands. It's actually pretty rare that I like every song on an album. There are only a few albums I have that I do.

Five albums I can almost always listen to (I don't need to be in the mood) and I pretty much like every song on the album, even though the band is probably not one of my favorites unless they are:
(the order is sort of mostly meaningful)

OK Computer - Radiohead (11 of 12 songs - Fitter Happier isn't really a song anyway)
Superunknown - Soundgarden (14 of 15 - Spoonman is just too stupid for me)
Bring Your Own Stereo - Jimmie's Chicken Shack (13 of 13)
Dirt - Alice in Chains (13 of 13)
...And Justice for All - Metallica (9 of 9)

By the way, I purposely excluded "Greatest Hits" and "Best of" albums.

P.S. I don't intend for this blog to become a weekly top five list, it's just that I haven't done too much worth writing about lately.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home