Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Golf Season Ends

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Golf Season Ends

Yesterday we played the last golf round of the season. It was a scramble at some public course in the Lower East End of West Hartford Center. I shot the ball well. We came in first (tied with some other lackies that lucked out an Eagle on the last hole) at 3-under par 33.

I won a huge sum of money: $12.50. I used it to buy dinner at the after-party.
Plus, I finished with 6th best net ringers, and my team finished 6th overall, so in the end I took home a combined sum of $57.50. I'm going to use the money for a golf lesson. Then next year...ha ha ha ha...I'm gonna hustle everyone! Sweet like ninjas!

Since the last sprucing up I haven't done any work around the house. We went to Cheeseville New England last weekend and read about worms, and the weeknights I spend sitting on the couch, eatting chips, getting fatter. I haven't even put in the outlet for the freezer in the basement, which I bet I could fit 400 boxes of White Castles in.

By the way, I've added word verification to commenting function. This is so I don't get spam comments from jack-jerkies. I hope it doesn't deter you from leaving a comment. Anonymous comments are still allowed, and don;t need to sign up for anything to leave a comment (I think.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home