Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: An Actual Quote

Thursday, September 08, 2005

An Actual Quote

So, Michelle actually said this: "guess I'm not that great of a wife..."

I think we all want her to be a great wife so let's show her our support by electronically signing a "petition" for her here. This is a show of support. I figure if enough people tell her (via this blog posting) that she is a good wife, she might actually start to recognize the truth. I know she's great. She just needs a little support.

Click here to show your support.

I'll share your comments with her.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Michelle,
I know you are a great wife, and as you know, a great wife would let her husband buy this guitar, or this one, or this one.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Michelle, you are a good wife and do't let him buy any more guitars!!!!!!!! He has enough right now

8:11 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Dave, you also need to remind her to buy me a guitar...

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Michelle is a great wife! not _the_ greatest, but a great one. Mine is the greatest. But i'm biased. Michelle is a damn good one, though. As for MIke, i would say so-so husband. That's all I know. But a great co-worker!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home