Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: NWCT SCI

Monday, October 03, 2005

NWCT SCI

The third annual Northwestern Connecticut Short Course Invitational was yet again another successful tournament. This year we raised $14,537 dollars for my charity which provides support to me for guitars, drums, and toys. This year Dave won by shooting a six under par 66. Some other scores were: 68, 73, 74, and π. I finished in fourth with only 2 holes in one this year. It's mostly because my clubs were all broken.

Actually we only played 9 holes. Dave did win though. Here's the scores (par is 32):
Dave: 40 (Champion)
Dan: 44 (Fewest Putts winner)
Mark: 44 (Snowman Award winner)
Mike: 45 (Coolest dude ever award winner)
Nate: 53 (Closest to the Pin winner)
Joel: 54 (Purple Monkey Award winner)

After golf, we ate sandwiches and soup. It was delicious.

Then I played drums so sick-like that my head exploded. It was totally sweet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

For the first time in three years I was not able to retain my title of WORST. I do believe that the DNF cost me the title. Next year I will do my best to regain my title. As I always say its not whether you Win or Lose but its can you play well enough to not get the monkey's ass.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Spoken like a true champion. Well done.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home