Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Rainy

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rainy

This weekend is going to be a total wash out. My lawn was pretty brown looking, but, of course, the first time in the last two and a half months I don't want it to rain, it's going to pour. Stupid clouds.

I've been taking a mental inventory of what musical things I want. I figure I need only one more acoustic and three more electric guitars to complete my collection. I'll let Steve win and have more than me. Of course, who knows, maybe after I get the four guitars I want, I'll want more. But then, Steve would just build himself another one and have more than me. Actually, there's four more electric guitars I want, with the fourth being a guitar I make myself. I shall name it Growentarnost, and I'll paint it Rhino Gray. Anyway, in a soon upcoming post, I'll have pictures of the guitars I have already, and some of the guitars I want. (Then we'll move on to basses and drums, and other things!)

The Thrashers are so close to making me much happier and giving me a better outlook on the season. I'll try to keep the sidebar updated with their vital statistics.

Now, I must go to Home Cheapo and buy a circular saw.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Yup the rain sucks. I can't spray the final coat on my newest guitar today...wait to you see this one...

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home