Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: My New Favorite Greeting

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My New Favorite Greeting

Maybe you can relate to this. Often in the halls of Meglo*Life, two passersby know each other and make some comment like, "Hi, how's it going?" or "Hey there, what's going on?" They really don't care what the other has to say, as long as it's no longer than "Good" or "Fine, Thanks. And you?" I know this is true because once I said, "Terrible, my leg fell off this morning when I was putting my pants on." All I got in response was, "Take it easy man."

Most of the time, both people just keep on walking anyway, so by the end of the exchange, they are 20 feet down the hall from each other, and facing the other way.

From now on, (within the scope of my relationship with the other person, of course) my canned response in these types of exchanges will be, "'Sup Bitch."

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Sup Butch!

that is how I am going to greet you from now on.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Then you'll no longer be able to hide behind your mask on anonmitity. I'll know anonymous is you, Punk.

If you can type in rfhdv to comment, why not spend 3 extra seconds typing in YOUR NAME?

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Can't you log the IP of all of us that use your blog?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

I can see IP addresses, but:

1. I have no idea who 26.101.37.xxx is. (I made that address up by the way.)
2. If three people using the same ISP ,and from a close proximity in the real world, visit the blog, I see the same physical location for the IP, (i.e. Pine Meadow.)
3. The location is sometimes bogus depending on where ISP server's are. When Michelle visits from her work, the physical address is Plano, Texas. I know she's not working in Texas. At least, I'm fairly certain.

I rarely track who visits, I usually track how many visits I get. Though sometimes I check out the referring URLs for fun. Like when people from China visit the blog...

10:45 AM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

It was ChiTe who said he's say Sup Butch. When I saw him again, I kicked him in the nuts.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home