Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Different, but not the same

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Different, but not the same

I'm back from the dead.

I will tell you now, Hell is a hell of a lot hotter than they say it is. No joke.

I don't plan on going back there again. The experience has changed me. You'll notice it here, I'm sure. I'll still make you laugh if you think something I wrote is funny. I might make you cry too if I kick you in the nuts. Who knows?

It was funny, looking up passed all the flames, to see how most of you kept coming back even though I said I was done. You must have thought I was lying to you?

When I got back, my first thought was, "You are all losers. I will never post again just to prove that your repeated visits are a waste of time."

But then I thought, "You need me, and love me so I will go through the painful steps of posting so your life can have some meaning."

So this is for you all, not me. It's altruistic now. You're welcome.

Hopefully that's good enough.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

Let us be clear, you are lucky. There is no doubt of that.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

you're damn right you came back, bitch. if you didn't, i'd have to come up there and kick your ass.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

Hell was getting rather full last time I was there.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

There's always room for more though...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home