Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Happy Deathday Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Deathday Blog

One year ago today, I posted my first entry in this blog.

Right here.

As you probably can tell, I failed my mission. My friends who live far away never read this blog. The visitors I get and comments I receive are mostly from people who live less than 5 miles away.

So, today is also the last day of this blog. I don't need to type here anymore. Besides, I have better things to do with my free time.

Get lost.

P.S. I'll still update my other blog from time to time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

dude, are you kidding me? I read your blog all the time? I check it almost every day! Please don't go!

Your hero,

Andre

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

And it's practically the only way I know you are still alive and kicking.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't you care about the people around you too. AFter a difficult day of torturing children I mean educating them I need some thing to take my mind of things

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home