Tacos Rule --> What I'm always doing sometimes: Bad luck when I'm there

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bad luck when I'm there

So, I've seen the Thrashers play live and in person 4 times: twice is Boston, once in Atlanta and last night on Long Island. They are 0-3-1 in those four games. In the first game, Bill Guerin broke Patrick Stefan's jaw, then scored the game winner in OT while lying on his back (seriously.) The second game I saw was in Boston a season later. They managed to tie the Bruins 2-2. I wore my Thrashers jersey at the then Fleet Center and wasn't even beat up. In Atlanta, they lost to the Flyers, 5-2. I think there were more Flyer fans there then Thrasher fans. The guy next to me was wearing a Philly jersey and I asked him why he liked them.
"Because I'm from Philadelphia," he answered.
"Why are you so ugly though, you lousy piece of dog terd?" I asked. Ha! I win!
The best part was after the game at the Arena Bar. I was joking about a lady who wore a jersey with the name "Cupcake" on the back with a few guys sitting near me. Later, I realized that she was with them. They thought I was funny and were nice to me. That's one thing about the South, everyone down there is very nice and polite, but also very stupid and ugly.

Last night, the Thrashers lost 5-1 to the NY Islanders. I think the Islander fans are more loyal then any of the fans I've seen at a hockey game, except for maybe the Providence Bruins fans...assbag.

Anyway, I scored a free Islanders T-shirt last night. Now I'm going to drop a grunt in the sink and use the shirt to clean my dupa.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous typed so nicely:

I can't believe you two. YOu should be lucky to have such a nice, funny, music playing guy in your lives. The one time the Thrashers tied was when I was there to equalize Mike's bad luck.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mike typed so nicely:

QUOTE:Old grouch said "I know what you mean about bad luck. We had to live with you for 18 plus years."

So your saying, the bad luck started when I moved out?

Nate is correct. He's a good friend.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home